Verona, New Jersey

The shipments I got from them through Amazon in the past had always taken 6 weeks to 9 weeks.So I knew that the 6 weeks listed on their site could mean longer.

So instead of ordering through amazon now I order directly from artisana.co.uk. Placed my order, never received anything. Tried to check on status and reach company. All websites are down.

Can't believe I have lost this much money and that they can get away with this.

My receipt has too much personal info to share since it is on email.Buyer beware, do not order from this company.

Reason of review: complete scam.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Had an Experience with Artisana Home And Grocery?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Screaming Owl - Chevron Romper Bundle Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more Screaming Owl - Very Dissatisfied! Screaming Owl "...The stitching was uneven and hanging off of the outfit and quickly began to unravel upon gentle touch..." Read more Disney Store - No Pins and Bogus Tracking Number Disney Store "I ordered the first set of Disney Store 30th Anniversary Limited Release Pin Set on January 30, 2017 and to date have not received the pins, I contacted the Disney..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more