Verona, New Jersey

The shipments I got from them through Amazon in the past had always taken 6 weeks to 9 weeks.So I knew that the 6 weeks listed on their site could mean longer.

So instead of ordering through amazon now I order directly from artisana.co.uk. Placed my order, never received anything. Tried to check on status and reach company. All websites are down.

Can't believe I have lost this much money and that they can get away with this.

My receipt has too much personal info to share since it is on email.Buyer beware, do not order from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "complete scam" of hipp organic infant milk and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Artisana Home And Grocery needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hipp organic infant milk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Artisana Home And Grocery.

Had an Experience with Artisana Home And Grocery?

Comments